Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Reason For the Crazy

I am now an official blogger!  I wanted to pick a blog name that was fitting for our family.  All I could think was "crazy" and that one was taken. So, I added "mountain" and that was it! Come to think about it, we are a crazy mountain family.  Sometimes we are below the mountain looking up at a challenging time ahead.  Other times we are on top of a "mountain" looking back at our good times.  To me, that is a Sunday afternoon after a long week, or coming home to a crockpot of soup following a great powder day of skiing together as a family. We don't always look like an LL Bean catalog family, but we sure do have fun.  I am looking forward to journaling the here and now, and also to capturing the memories that we have made as our family lived in the mountains at Badger Creek.  What an amazing experience that I don't want to forget.              It's going to be a great view!!! 

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the blogging world! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture!! Glad to see you are blogging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! We can be blog buddies now, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture Kerry! And I love that you are a blogger now! I hope you don't mind if I blog-stalk you now :) And put a link on my blog sidebar? The toilet story of Maggie is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete